Specifically, my motivations are simple ones.
- I am matron of honor in Shannon's wedding in September.
- I am a bridesmaid in Sky's wedding in October. Coincidentally, my wedding was on her birthday and she is looking at MY birthday for her wedding! How funny!
- I have refused to buy any new clothes that actually fit because it makes me sad to think about buying bigger. So, I need to get back down to fit into my old clothes. There is no reason to have two different sized wardrobes.
- One of the biggest motivators: my boobs. I can't stand them anymore. Breast feeding didn't help this situation any, and now they are just big ol, in-the-way, out of control daily burdens. It's impossible to find any bras that are comfortable, bathing suit tops are the bane of my existence, and any fitted shirt is out of the question. I have a Victoria's Secret gift card that has been waiting patiently for me for years, that I will someday use to buy a pretty, comfortable bra for myself. And I've read the fine print and checked the balance online; it doesn't expire. So it waits.
My big ol saggies send their love,
Heather
HAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! Big ol' saggies!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete