I am putting it all out there for you! You are getting the skinny and fat of it all! Here is the down and dirty of Heather! ;)
So the official stats are going down in the history books today. I was weighed last week at my annual doctor's appointment on Thursday. That worked perfectly since I want Thursdays to be my weigh in day for "Think Thin Thursdays". I went out and purchased my first scale for this challenge. I never had the desire to know my weight on a day to day basis and frankly don't care now as long as I SEE inches disappear. Knowing my weight has never been a big deal to me, but for some reason I decided I needed a scale to do this right! I figure this way I can measure my inches and weight lost for your entertainment purposes! Ha, I mean, for my own encouragement and accountability.
First of all a little story. When I was playing with the scale the other night, I weighed myself before I peed and I was 162.8 then after I peed it was 162.2! Ha! My pee weighed 6/10ths of a pound! :) I am easily entertained around here.
Weight: 162
Height: 65 inches (5'5")
Body Mass Index: 27 (overweight)
Target Weight: ideally 130, realistically 140 with a target BMI of 22-24
F.Y.I. - Body Mass Index (BMI) is a number calculated from a person's weight and height. BMI provides a reliable indicator of body fatness for most people and is used to screen for weight categories that may lead to health problems. - CDC.gov
Just finished my third yellow Dickey's cup of water today. On to four...and to the bathroom.
Monday, January 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Inches are a great motivator! I was being lazy about my diet until I remembered I have a conference February 20th and I need to be able to zip up my business clothes. So I hit it hard again.
ReplyDeleteGood luck! Keep us posted!!
You are definitely not too heavy....you're just too short. Maybe you should work on getting taller....Just kiddin'. I'll be your cheerleader. GOOOOOOO H E A T H E R!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYay HO, I didn't know you were doing this!! Whoo Hoo!!!
ReplyDeleteHellllllo? Where is your TTT post?!?!?
ReplyDeleteHey Girl. This grandma will always love you no matter what size you are!
ReplyDelete