I got lost in the hustle of getting ready for Summer's baby shower and didn't post for Think Thin Thursday. So here is my Think Thin Monday for last Thursday's weigh in post. Did you follow that?!
Weigh in 2/19: 154
Weigh in 02/12: 153
Weigh in 2/5: 157
Weigh in 1/29: 158
Weigh in 1/22 : 162
Hanging around 153-154 since then, so I guess I need to turn it up a notch so I can get back on track. Been pretty off track lately, what with the delicious baby shower food and a hamburger from Jake's last night! But I only had a few french fries and two fried pickles, and a glass of water...so quit shaking your finger at me. Actually I don't mind a good fatty meal every now and then. I'm not one of the "no fat ever" type of dieters - I eat well so I can splurge every now and again.
Motivation Reminder:
Get back into old clothes
Shannon's wedding in September (Sky changed the date on hers to next year to save a little more)
P.S. Lovin' the Progresso Soups for lunch! Still have cereal every now and then but the soup is more "mealy".
Monday, February 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You're lookin good! I'm inspired. Maybe I'll start watching what I eat this weekend - I don't like the word 'diet' hahahaha!
ReplyDeleteLove ya! Tammy