Thursday, February 26, 2009

I think I need to take my scale into the shop. Just when I think I need to crack down and eat better, I weigh in with a loss. Hmm...do they have home repair men for that? I wonder if it's calibrated correctly? I've done what the instructions say to calibrate it but besides, there isn't much to it in the first place. Maybe, just maybe, I'm actually losing that much weight. But still I wonder....

Weigh in 2/26: 150
Weigh in 2/19: 154
Weigh in 02/12: 153
Weigh in 2/5: 157
Weigh in 1/29: 158
Weigh in 1/22 : 162

Check out that pattern!! I lost four the first week, then one; four the third week then one; and now four again! Man, not much to look forward to for next week if I'm only going to lose one pound. ;)

In bigger (or smaller as the case may be - haha!) and better news...I've made it into my single digit sized clothes again! Oh goodness, you just don't know what this means to me. Now, I can't fit comfortably into all of it...but a few size 8 pants are definitely do-able with only a slight muffin top. It's really amazing how it works when you eat good. I still don't feel like I "look" like a size 8, but the proof is in the pudding. Or pants rather. Mmmmm, pudding. Anyway, and bathing suits are a whole other story right now....so I must keep on truckin! My new motivation for the next few weeks - BATHING SUITS!

4 comments:

  1. YAY YAY YAY!! You're doing GREAT!!! = 0 )
    I don't even want to think about bathing suits yet. Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome! good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea, you are really losing that much! I could definitely tell in the shower pictures!! Startin' to sizzle! I know the pants are the key. Mine were a bit snug recently so I've been on a Weight watchers week or two & that will certainly reign it in before it "inches up" on me. No pun intended :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go Heather Go!!! Hey - single digits for clothes, but DOUBLE digits for your loss so far - awesome! You're one hot mama!!

    ReplyDelete