Ok...getting off track again. Actually, maybe I never got back on from my last post. Haven't been on here in a while either and thought it worked good for me to journal my thoughts and experiences so here I am.
I decided to start writing what I eat to keep a little better perspective of what's going in. I'll start right now with today. This'll be good because I can keep this page up on the computer and type in what I eat real quick like - since I keep the computer in the kitchen.
Breakfast - coffee, chai tea, 1 cup of Special K, 1/2-ish cup of skim milk
Snack - small apple
Lunch - can of Progresso Vegetable Minestrone (200 cal, 4g of fat), DP
Snack - SK snack bar (110 cal, 3.5g fat)
Dinner - piece of lite Texas Toast, whole wheat tortellini with cheese, marinara sauce, water
Dessert/snack - 90 calorie rice cake pack
Coincidentally, I was organizing the bedroom closet today to make room for MORE stuff that Joseph can't have and always likes to play with - stuff to keep out of his reach...and I came across a BIG stack of size 4 and 6 jeans! Oh man, talk about motivation. I don't think I'll be back in those 4's...but at least I got a good laugh out of my wishful thinking when I tucked those away, hoping they'd come back out. I don't think so!
Monday, April 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment