Sheesh. It's been bad. I totally fell off the wagon.
I lost my motivation.
I lost my drive.
I found the thirst for bad food.
I blame it on the 500-calories-a-slice chocolate cake I made for Josh's birthday. It was serious! I'm back on though. Back to my fruits instead of goldfish for snacks, and back to 100ish calorie lunches. We usually don't run around much which makes eating well really easy to do, but the past couple of weeks had us eating out a lot and it really messed me up. Instead of making better bad decisions (like grilled chicken instead of the taco salad and portion control) I went all out and gave myself quite the tummy pooch. Arggg.
On a positive note I went to a yoga class at the Y and LOVED it! It was great. And frankly, I was more sore from that than from the cycle class! I don't have much else to be proud of though because I haven't been going routinely. I am going to give it my all now that things have settled down for awhile. Took a good long bike ride yesterday with Joseph but I felt like I had a ton of bricks riding with me. Don't know if it's all the sugar and bad food getting me down, but I have had NO energy the past several days. It's my body telling me to get back on track!
Weigh in 1/22 : 162
Weigh in 1/29: 158
Weigh in 2/5: 157
Weigh in 02/12: 153
Weigh in 2/19: 154
Weigh in 2/26: 150
Weigh in 3/05: 151
Weigh in 3/12: forgot to weigh in
Weigh in 3/19: 153
I hit a beautiful 148 when I was sick and didn't eat for a couple of days; being in the 140s really felt good - aside from the fact that it wasn't healthy. That is my new goal: break 150. Hopefully in a good week and a half or two I'll make it. Here we go...
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Albertsons put Blue Bell pints on sale the week before spring break, and I ate one almost everyday that week, and again on spring break. I gained 5 lbs from being sick! But it was so good going down my poor sore throat, and straight to my gut.
ReplyDeleteI, too, am back on the saddle.
Hey Sexy Mama....have I told you lately you're looking HOT?!?! I'm so proud of you. And Yoga is great for you! You'll get back in shape in NO TIME and you're already getting there!!
ReplyDeleteYep! That's right 2steps forward one step back,etc... we can do this one baby step at a time! Oooh yea, yoga is so way harder than it looks - i finished it & was like 'that was cool' & then the next day could hardly walk! :) good stuff. guess that's the tape i should get out this week! 8 weeks til summer that could be 8 lbs! that would get us both into the 140's! Bless ourselves & our hubbies! (heart)
ReplyDeleteluv, shan